These are the issues that I think are important:
1. Abortion
Abortion is important because girls should be able to decide whether or not they want to keep the baby or not. If they don't then abortion should be there for them. Girls should have the freedom of choice.
2. Immigration
I'm an immigrant/foreign I think this issue is always going to be important to me. The United States should stand by the foundation that states, everyone could live here because this is the land of freedom and opportunity. If people live here and they are contributing to the country, they should be able to stay for as long as they like.
3. Housing
Lending a large amount of money is ridiculous. The housing system went bankrupt. This is important because there are a lot of houses that can't be sold anymore, or bought for that matter. Economy has gone down tso there is no money to pay it all back.
